Chef Manager - Shenfield High School
At Pabulum, you're important; without our employees we wouldn't be where we are today with such a strong, innovative and constantly growing business. With over 120 sites across Southern England there's plenty of opportunity for you to grow, learn and develop. We are now seeking a talented Chef Manager to join our fantastic team!
There are three basic ingredients for this role;
- The food – Here at Pabulum, we take our values so seriously that we put Education, Passion, Sensation and Innovation forefront of everything we do. 94% of our food is freshly prepared on site every day, using 75% British produce and little or no frozen or processed foods.
- The people - Happy customers always come back for more, so we expect you ensure they have an excellent customer experience.
- And you – We are recruiting for a talented Chef Manager who has a passion for fresh cooking to lead our positive and professional team.
About The Role And Benefits;
- 40 Hours a week, 41 working weeks
- £34,000 Salary
- Monday – Friday
- 7am to 3pm
- Excellent work/life balance due to term time only contract
- NEST pension scheme
- Comprehensive Employee Assist Programme
- Consistent training and development
Responsibilities And Duties;
- Preparing and cooking our delicious food
- You will be managing all aspects of the kitchens, including Health & Safety and Training & Development, and you'll have the Unit Bookwork to keep up to date
- With a reputation for an excellent service and fabulous food we always put our customers first, as one of our Chef Managers we expect you want to do the same. By developing a great working relationship with clients, team and customers alike you will be able to ensure the catering contract you are part of is always growing in the right direction.
- Good communication skills throughout our customer and client journey are a must, with excellent supervisory skills being the real key to managing, developing and motivating a large team.
- You will need to be financially astute, but we'll make sure you receive full training in all our processes and software systems to help you.
- A passion for food and great customer service is essential.
- You will have a craft background with qualifications to match
As you will be working in Education, you must provide two employment/character references and we’ll also carry out an Enhanced DBS / Criminal Record Check as well (which we’ll pay for).
Please do not contact the school/college direct. If you would like more information, please do email email@example.com or call our Recruitment Advisor on 07964117453, or apply to this job advertisement and we'll be in touch.