Hospitality Assistant - London
If you're looking for a career that offers flexibility, excitement, and progression, then contract catering could be for you!
At Baxterstorey our career opportunities span industries from retail fashion to motorsport within roles across marketing, people development, sustainability, supply chain and more. Working late nights or weekends are rare, giving you that important work/life balance - that's right you can work in hospitality and not work Saturday nights!
We invest heavily in training and development to give our people the confidence and industry knowledge to push the boundaries of hospitality excellence. There is endless opportunity to climb the career ladder (at any age or stage of your career!) and we offer over 500 courses across our business, from NVQ qualifications to our award-winning Chef Academy.
What will you be doing as a Hospitality Assistant:
- To oversee the delivery, collection and presentation of the fine dining hospitality service at the location.
- To ensure that all time constraints are met each and every time.
- Provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service.
- To ensure that the client receives the highest possible standard of hospitality.
You don't need any experience just an appetite for excellent customer service, an appreciation for good food and the rest we can teach you.
Alongside working with the best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career as a Hospitality Assistant, which include:
- Bespoke training and development
- Opportunities for progression across the UK, Ireland and Europe, most of our managers have been internally progressed and developed.
- 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
- Apprenticeship (development journey) Opportunities
- Discounts available on the high street shops, holidays, gyms and cinemas
- Recognition Scheme
- Wellbeing assistance
- Food provided while on shift
- Flexible working arrangements
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a strength, and you can be proud to be you. Join BaxterStorey today and we'll open doors to an amazing career with us.
Ready to be part of the family? APPLY NOW!
Ready to join us? Apply today!