We are looking for a Barback who will be responsible for supporting the bartenders, ensuring they have everything they require in order to meet the needs of the members and guests. This role should have a keen interest in becoming a bartender and be hard working, friendly and efficient.
The Barback will have experience and skills in working in a team environment, guest service, and a desire to gain knowledge and experience in bar operations.
The Conduit serves as a home for people passionate about achieving positive social, environmental and economic change. We provide our community with a physical home, with industry leading sustainable and ethical hospitality, where creativity and innovation can flourish. Our members and our teams are from all over the world, from all sectors and industries and are representative of the world we live in.
We strive to be a company that is inclusive, where everyone, from any background, can be happy at work. As part of our team, you can enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Hourly rate at least London Living Wage plus Tronc
- 28 days annual leave +1 extra day each year for long service (up to a maximum of +5)
- +1 extra day off to celebrate your birthday and a complimentary birthday meal for 2
- +1 extra day off each year to volunteer at a charitable organisation of your choice
- Refer a Friend bonus of up to £500
- Access to 150 member-only thought-leadership events per year
- Monthly Conduit Champion awards
- Team social events like Tough Mudder, Pizza Masterclasses and 2 Annual Parties
- Free uniform
- Healthy meals on duty
- Access to our Employee Assistant Programme via Hospitality Action
- 33% dining discount for up to 4 once a month
- Local discounts and perks for food, retail therapy and free eye tests
- Development and progression through Conduit Careers including e-learning programmes
If the Conduit and our ethos resonate with you, we encourage you to apply.