Regional Entertainment Manager - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Come and join us as a Regional Entertainment Manager and help us create great memories that last a lifetime! This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented leader to join our Haven Team on a full time, permanent basis. You will be responsible for circa 15 parks in your region supporting, their Entertainment Manager and Teams.
A little About Us & What We Offer
With 38 Haven Parks across the UK from Cornwall to Scotland, we are part of the award winning Bourne Leisure Group, where our Guests and Teams at the heart of everything we do. Operating as One Great Team within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture, we are proud to be one of 'The Times - Best Big Companies to Work For In The UK'.
Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years' service
Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme
Company online discount scheme (MyBourneHub) with loads of great deals
SALARY: Highly Competitive + Bonus
What You'll Be Doing
As part of the Central Operations Entertainment Team, the Regional Entertainment Manager will support the Park based teams to execute the strategy for Entertainment in order to deliver the highest level of guest satisfaction at optimum cost, whilst providing an opportunity for the growth, learning and development of our operational team. Role also supports in the casting & recruitment process for specified parks, helps oversee group training and rehearsals and partners with our visiting acts supplier to ensure smooth deliver across their parks
- Supports National Entertainment Manager in providing learnings and insights to develop the Entertainment strategy and action plan across multi-formats.
- Owns the overall organisation and planning for Technical & Owner Events OR Park Team Recruitment across all parks.
- Supports Park Management Team to attract, recruit and develop the best talent within Entertainment Manager and team roles, providing ongoing coaching, training and support
- Supports Casting & Creative Manager for specified parks with recruitment logistics, including sourcing and booking of venues, tech suppliers and working up local/ regional comms and marketing materials for casting days.
- Supports development of Entertainment content and programs with a focus on variety, quality and consistency across all three tiers of Haven Entertainment
- Supports park Entertainment and Experience Teams to ensure we maximise content across multi-formats inc. Show Bars, Owners Lounges, F&B venues and 'out & about' on Parks.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert as part of the Regional Leadership Team.Supporting, coaching and training the Entertainment Teams
WORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week over 5 days
What We Would Like You To Bring
- Experience in delivering high quality entertainment within a holiday format.
- Ability to manage multiple projects across varied concepts.
- Experience in working with and managing supply partners.
- Strong experience in leading large teams at multiple talent levels.
- Good knowledge of technical support systems within the entertainment industry.
- Background in working with "cabaret" style performers.
- A passion for developing industry leading entertainment.
- Ability to travel to multiple sites and locations across the UK.