Barista at Pasty Shop - London Bridge Station
Pay rate is £10.00 per hour for all ages.
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
We are looking for a Part Time Barista (16 hours a week) to join our team at Pasty Shop - London Bridge Station.
As a barista you will work a variety of shifts between 6am and 12:30am.
Responsibilities for Barista:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Brand standards
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
- Stock control, deliveries and stock movement to ensure smooth operation of the unit
Requirements for Barista:
- Due to some responsibilities within the Barista role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Previous experience in coffee shop/hospitality environment desirable
- Successful candidates must be comfortable with lone working
Benefits for Barista:
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Company Pension Scheme
Fancy to find out more? Apply today for team member role!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.