A Fitness Instructor is responsible for conducting fitness programs and assessments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while promoting the facilities and ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
What will I be doing?
As a Fitness Instructor, you are responsible for conducting fitness programs and assessments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Fitness Instructor will also be required to schedule adequate staff coverage. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out fitness assessments on members as required
- Conduct fitness programmes and inductions
- Understand and advise members and guests on the correct usage of gym equipment
- Ensure adequate coverage of the pool, gym and reception
- Carry out regular pool tests
- Maintain cleanliness of reception, changing rooms, pool side and gym facilities
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Promote the facilities to hotel residents and perspective members