Are you looking for the next step in your career? Come and join the UK’s best Workplace in 2021!
Situated 18 miles from central London, Hilton Watford offers a gym and free parking. The M1 is a 3-minute drive away, and central Watford can be reached in less than 10 minutes by car.
Hilton Watford offers 200 modern and bright rooms, all with 24hrs room service.
The Hotel features of 789sqm of total event space, over 8 large meeting rooms. Jaime's Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner daily and offers an à la carte menu, and The Patio Bar has a widescreen TV and serves a range of snacks throughout the day.
We are currently looking for aHousekeeping Supervisor to join our amazing Housekeeping team in this fantastic property.
Working at Hilton Hotels you will benefit from:
Free meals on duty
Travel and food discounts: - 30 hotel nights from £35 per night plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
Discounted dental and health cover
High street discounts: with Perks at Work
Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will support the Housekeeping Department by ensuring the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire hotel. Specifically, a Housekeeping Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Allocate work duties to Team Members
- Perform routine inspections of all check out rooms and spot checks of all occupied rooms
- Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues
- Inspect, routinely, service areas, store rooms and corridors
- Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects
- Manage and train Room Attendants and other Team Members to ensure their performance is to the standards required
- Manage, efficiently, stock control and the maintenance of equipment
- Provide excellent Guest service, including VIP and other special requirements
- Ensure the adherence to hotel brand standards at all times