House Porter We Are Hilton, We Are Hospitality!!!
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Come and join the UK’s best Workplace in 2021!
Hilton Syon Park is set at the edge of the 200-acre Syon Park estate, once the country home of the Duke of Northumberland.
This luxurious hotel offers 137 rooms over only 3 floors. Each room features marble finishes and balcony or terrace in some of them.
The property offers a variety of unique outlets. The marvellous Kallima Club Spa, where guest can enjoy a range of beauty treatments as well as as well as a splendid indoor swimming pool, whirlpool spa, sauna, steam room and a full equipped fitness centre.
The Restaurant “Mood in the Park” offers classic dishes, delicately built and prepared with locally sourced products. The wine and champagne list has been designed to harmonize with the dishes within each menu. A large range of cocktails and soft drinks are also available.
Working at Hilton Hotels you will benefit from:
Free meals on duty
Travel and food discounts: - 30 hotel nights from £35 per night plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
Discounted dental and health cover
High street discounts: with Perks at Work
Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
About the role:
A House Porter is responsible for general cleaning and maintaining housekeeping stores to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a House Porter, you are responsible for general cleaning and maintaining housekeeping stores to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A House Porter will also be required to greet guests and ensure corridors are kept tidy. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests in public areas and rooms in a warm and friendly manner
- Ensure corridors are kept clear at all times
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain Housekeeping stores in a clean and tidy state, ensuring they are locked at all times
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Ensure chemicals are used and stored correctly
- Report maintenance issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Dispose of waste accordingly
- Be environmentally aware