Junior Sous Chef
Your chance to join our award winning team and high profile restaurant, Galvin at Windows
located on the top of the London Hilton on Park Lane in the heart of Mayfair
If successful at job interview, we will cover the cost of your travel to the U.K. and provide temporarily assistance with accommodation! (T&C apply)
Pre-settled/Settled status for the U.K. required. Sponsorship by Hilton to work in the U.K. will be considered.
Our menus, created by Head Chef Marc Hardiman and Chef Patrons Chris & Jeff Galvin, champion the seasonal British larder with a nod towards French haute Cuisine. The food offering is fun and sustainable with elements of nature.
The team headed up by our inspiring General Manager Peter Avis always ensures our guests have a memorable and genuine experience every time they dine with us.
This isn’t just a job, it’s the beginning of a career with amazing opportunities worldwide.
Working for the UK’s #1 Great Places to Work in hospitality
Work/Life balance: regular days off
Salary: £34,000 annually
Payment: service charge + any overtime is hourly paid
WHAT’S THE JOB?
- Travel and food discounts with Hilton and Galvin Group of Restaurants
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to max 33)
- Pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Free uniforms & free meals on duty
- Grow your career while having fun
- Personal Development: programmes at all levels to support your career
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Cooking and working in the prestigious Galvin at Windows kitchen surrounded by team focused, passionate chefs and colleagues
- Working and leading a team of dedicated chefs to create outstanding dishes
- Working with some of the best ingredients available, you will prepare and cook your section
- To bring your experience, personality and passion to the forefront of all you do
- Shifts are over 5 days per week, including weekends and bank holidays
IF THIS IS YOU THEN APPLY NOW
- Genuine friendliness
- Team player
- Affinity with high quality produce
- Sponge for knowledge
- Great communication
- Pride in personal presentation
- Immediate start
- You’ll be invited for an interview and trial shift
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Visa Sponsorship open for EU Nationals
- Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)