Food and Beverage Assistant
Job title: Room Service - Food and Beverage Assistant
Postcode: W11 4UL
Salary (+ service charge if applicable): £11 + Service charges & Gratuities (£350 Average monthly)
Estimated Start Date:
We Are Hilton, We Are Hospitality!!!
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Come and join the UK’s best Workplace in 2021!
Hilton London Kensington is situated in the elegant Holland Park district. It features an impressive 601 rooms, each of the rooms is light and modern, with a private bathroom with free toiletries, a coffee maker, flat-screen TVs.
This Hilton property offers a total of 674 sqm of event space, over 10 large meeting and events rooms.
The WestEleven Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet every morning. The stylish Avenue Bar & Lounge is set within the lobby and offers an á la carte menu, a wide selection of wine and cocktails.
We are currently looking for a Room service - Food and Beverage Assistant to join our amazing Room Service team in this fantastic property.
Working at Hilton Hotels you will benefit from:
Free meals on duty
Travel and food discounts: - 30 hotel nights from £35 per night plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
Discounted dental and health cover
High street discounts: with Perks at Work
Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
A Food and Beverage Assistant is responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Assistant, you are responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Assistant will also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships