- Do you know what it takes to deliver excellent standards on time, every time?
- Are you supportive, enthusiastic and inclusive?
- Do you take pride in ensuring the highest standards of food safety and kitchen safety?
- Are you passionate about working with high quality ingredients and sustainability in the food chain?
Our Line Chef is paid at a hourly rate of £10.50 per hour. Please note this is a part time opportunity working 16 hours a week
If so, the Hilton Line Chef role is tailor made for you!
The Big Stuff
The Standard Bits
- Our Line Chefs ensure that a wide range of carefully designed dishes are prepared, presented and delivered with pride and precision.
- Line Chefs will support with the delivery of high quality food in all outlets and you will provide food for all occasions - including breakout options for those attending meetings and banqueting events.
- As an integral part of the kitchen team, our Line Chefs contribute to the overall commercial performance of the business whilst delivering excellent Guest and Team Member experiences.
At the heart of our kitchen operations, each team member follows standardised processes designed to ensure an efficient delivery of high quality centralised menus that provide our guests with a high quality dining experience.
To ensure the delivery of high quality, consistently presented menu items
To manage food cost controls that are set by Kitchen Manager
To ensure compliance with all food safety requirements
To track, monitor and minimise waste
To ensure a focus on sustainability targets
Perform against KPI targets for the kitchen in a balanced scorecard that covers financial performance, Guest experience, and our Team Member experience
To ensure adherence to the cook book specifications, processes and visuals
When appropriate to deliver creative and bespoke solutions that ensure Guest needs are addressed
The Fun Bits
To work with the Kitchen Manager to ensure new menus are implemented as appropriate to the business needs
To be able that help team members to thrive at work allowing them to be their authentic selves
To work with the kitchen leadership team to develop a workplace culture that recognises and rewards good work