About Wyld by Nature
Wyld by Nature is an eco-concious exclusive bar and late night venue, ready to push boundries and exceed expectations of London nightlfe. With a beautiful blend of opulent high-end interiors mixed with an earthy Amazonian aesthetic, Wyld promises to be one of the most iconic venues in London – and that’s before even mentioning the party.
We have our conceptual bespoke bar and lounge, establishing the atmosphere of the venue and perfect for early designer cocktails into late night socializing. Then we move to the jungle! The club design suits a sultry Jungle inspired bar and lounge whilst featuring premiere elements from some of the world’s most prestigious nightclubs.
Operating Thursday – Sunday from 10.00 pm – 4.00 am, the venue will host weekly parties, made up with London’s leading influencers, socialites and celebrities.
As a Host/Hostess
, you are responsible for working in WYLD by Nature
at the London Hilton of Park Lane as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
The first thing we want you to know and really understand is that your role as host or hostess is very important to everyone that works in our club.
Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner. You begin the tone of the evening. You are the first person that radiates the energy of our club.
- Manage guest entrance procedure in a timely and efficient manner
You are one of the first representative of the club that a guest sees, you must know your role and play it well.
A Host/Hostess presents a positive first impression of the establishment's friendliness, excellent service and high standards. Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact
- Providing Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons, attention to Detail, Organization, ability to stand for long periods, strong observational skills
Good communication skills, you must be able to carry natural conversation with Guests without sounding scripted or intrusive
You must be comfortable using your voice, loudly and confidently. In a busy, chaotic club, soft spoken people won’t be heard.
- Preparing and managing seating arrangements
- Excellent grooming standards
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Obtain feedback from guests and use this to improve service and to pass on such to management
Greet Guests upon arrival, inform Guests of their wait time, enter the Guest names into the floor WhatsApp group system with name, table number and min spend
Show Guests to the ID scan area first, and then take them to the security entry check area.
Escort the guests to the assigned table area and announce waiter's name who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff
Assist other departments wherever necessary, and maintain good working relationships with external bookers and promoters
- The moment the guest walks through the door, if you cannot speak to them immediately, a simple glance/nod, will show your acknowledgement of their presence.
- You only have one chance to make a unique and personable first impression. Use this opportunity to set the tone for the guests evening. Be positive and smiling all the time
- Must be able always to articulate clear greetings and farewells to Guests as they leave
- Acknowledge the guest the moment they walk in. Don’t make the guest be the first to show friendliness or give a greeting. Nothing will make a guest more agitated than feeling like they are being ignored.
Things to know:
- The numbers of each table and where exactly they are positioned. The table numbers and the floor plan and if any guests want to move of if any tables are available if the floor manager is too busy
- Communicate with waiters and promoters in a friendly and positive attitude