Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager
Kick Start your career and join the team at Hilton St Georges Park, proud to be the home of English football.
This unique Hilton property based outside Burton upon Trent (DE13 9PD) is the home of the 28 English Football Teams while also offering the opportunity to work for the biggest player in global hospitality, Hilton.
Be part of a high preforming team, creating a home from home for our leisure guests, world class sport teams and corporate clients.
When we say unique we mean it! Offering 228 contemporary bedrooms, complemented by a wonderful food and beverage offering including the relaxing Crossbar, Restaurant and Coffee Lounge which is proud to service Starbucks. In addition we have high quality meeting and events space, Spa and top class fitness facilities surrounded by acers of Staffordshire countryside including 13 outdoor football pitches including a replica of the Wembley pitch.
*Do you want to work for the UK’s #1 Great Places to Work 2021? If so, we have a world of opportunities available for you at Hilton Hotels and Resorts!*
We are looking for positive and friendly candidates join our brilliant team. We have a variety of hours, contracts and shift patterns available.
We can offer you….
Taxi to work scheme- we are proud to offer a five pound contribution each way towards your taxi bill to ensure you arrive and get home safely
Free parking on site if you are driving to work
Free meals during your shift
Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted room rates with GO HILTON!
Personal membership to Hilton Marketplace (Perks at Works)
About the role ….
An Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager is responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and working within budgeted guidelines.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee operations of Food and Beverage outlets
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train, and develop the team
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines
- Assist in setting departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Deputise for the Food and Beverage manager in their absence
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships