Waiter/ess HILTON COBHAM, SURREY – FOOD & BEVERAGE WAITER/ESS
*Do you want to work for the UK’s #1 Great Places to Work 2021?
This isn’t just a job, it’s the beginning of a career with amazing opportunities worldwide.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
- Rate of pay: £10.50 per hour
- Service charge: 12.5%
- Free meals: on duty
- Live-in staff accommodation available: charged at £8.36 per day including bills, 3 meals and tea/coffee taken from our Team Member canteen and Wi-Fi
- Travel and food discounts: - Highly discounted rates plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Pension scheme
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Free uniforms
- Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
- Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
You’ll work in either the Bar, Restaurant, Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference and Events
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You’ll communicate with the kitchen and the guests to ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
- You’ll welcome guests in a friendly manner and demonstrate amazing customer service
- You’ll work 5 days per week, including weekends and bank holidays
- You might work breakfast shifts (starting between 6am and 7am) and/or Bar, Conference and Events shifts (finishing between 11pm and 2am)
- Genuine friendliness
- Team players
- Passion for food and beverage
- A drive to always learn more
- Great communicators
- Pride in personal presentation
- We’ll respond within two weeks if you’ve been successful with your application
- You’ll be invited for an interview
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)