Located in the heart of Mayfair, London Hilton on Park Lane was the first Hilton to open within the UK and is close to all that London has to offer, whether it be musicals, Royal Parks or world famous landmarks. Find us overlooking Hyde Park, within half a mile of Green Park and Buckingham Palace, and only one tube stop from Big Ben and the London Eye. Soaring high above the city streets, the hotel is famed for its unparalleled five star luxury. With 453 spacious guest rooms, including 56 suites and a Penthouse Suite, there is something for all.
The 28th floor restaurant, Galvin at Windows, offers fine dining and views spanning London. On the same floor, 10 Degrees Sky Bar serves expertly crafted mixology. The ground level is home to Podium Restaurant and bar, where breakfast, lunch, dinner and award winning afternoon tea is served. There is also a Champagne bar - CC Bar, and in the basement, Trader Vic’s - London’s only Polynesian-themed restaurant and bar. The hotel is also home to Wyld by Nature; an eco-friendly nightclub with sustainability at its core.
Furthermore, the first floor is currently undergoing renovation and is due to complete April 2022. This includes the iconic Grand Ballroom, Wellington & Harvest Ballroom and the Executive Lounge.
Here at London Hilton on Park Lane, we create heartfelt experiences for all our Guests and meaningful opportunities for all our Team Members. This has led to Hilton being consistently recognised as “Great Places to Work.”
This is not just a job. We offer you an exceptional career alongside a path to self-discovery and growth.
Salary - £11 per hour
- Working for the UK’s #1 Great Places to Work in hospitality
- Salary: service charge + any overtime is hourly paid
- Personal Development: programmes at all levels to support your career
- Grow your career whilst having fun
- Travel and food discounts with Hilton
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to max 33)
- Pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Meals on duty
- Company supplied uniform
A Laundry Opperative is responsible for ensuring that linen is available for all departments as requested to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while maintaining Linen Room cleanliness and taking receipt of stock.
What will I be doing?
As a Laundry Operative you are responsible for ensuring that linen is available for all departments as requested to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Laundry Operaive is also required to maintain cleanliness of the linen room and take receipt of stock. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure Linen is available for all departments as requested
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all linen processes, rejecting any exceptions
- Maintain cleanliness of the Linen Room
- Carrying out stock takes as requested
- Ensure par stocks are maintained
- Take receipt of stock and ensure safe storage
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Oversee the issuing of linen via a requisition system
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotel's management