A Barback is responsible to assist the Bartenders, Waiters and Waitresses in the serving and clearing of food and beverage orders, providing the highest degree of guest satisfaction and maintaining work stations and Food and Beverage outlets in order. To assist in all ways to provide the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
As a Barback, you will be responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Barback will also be required to have extensive knowledge of menu offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
- Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Assists callers courteously and promptly, taking messages as necessary which are legible and accurate passing them on to the appropriate person without delay
- Efficiently completes opening, closing and other side duties
- Maintains all equipment in a clean and polished fashion as required
- Ensures that required chemicals for duty are requisitioned and available for usage
- Ensures that bars are sanitized and spotless before completion of duties
- Replenishes bar supplies such as liquor, fruit, ice and dishes
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation