House Porter - Coworth Park
Your future, our legacy
Division & Department
Rooms - Housekeeping
We care about your career and are known for having the absolute best people in the industry. When you join us as a Housekeeping Supervisor you start a unique opportunity to become celebrated as the very best in your field. You’ll learn not only from your fellow Legends, but also through our award-winning learning academy, so that you can achieve the highest standards of craft, service, and leadership and become a legend in your own story.
What you'll get
As a House Porter at Coworth Park, here are just some of the great benefits you will receive:
- Excellent salary of £22,300 per annum + estate service charge
- Complimentary stays with breakfast included in all 9 Dorchester Collection hotels – stay twice a year at each hotel!
- 50% off at bars and restaurants within all of our Dorchester Collection hotels
- £1,000 Refer a friend bonus scheme; including £200 tax free on their first day
- World class learning and development opportunities
- Social events throughout the year, including our annual winter ball
- Free Meals on Duty
- Exclusive Access to a discount platform featuring 1000’s of retailers
What you'll do
You’ll love what you do and take pride in delighting our guests:
- You will be responsible for cleaning, maintenance and housekeeping delivery tasks, to ensure our guests receive nothing but the best experience.
- You’ll also have an understanding of all hotel services, taking note of any guests requests and requirements, and help to deliver these.
- Our values of Passion, Personality, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us every day. As a House Porter you’ll have the opportunity to bring these to life and continue to create our legacy.
- You will assist with room moves and furniture arrangements, whilst keeping all areas tidy
The items shared are the essence of a day in the life of a House Porter, but we’ll make sure you are provided with specifics on how to care for our hotel
What you'll bring
- You’ll bring your unique personality and passion to the role and the team.
- You have a talent for detail and organisation.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. You have great communication skills with a strong customer service ethic.
- You will have previous experience within a similar role, ideally 5*