Senior Chef de Partie - Coworth Park
Your future, our legacy
Division & Department
Food & Beverage - Kitchen
Senior Chef de Partie
We care about your career and are known for having the absolute best people in the industry. When you join us as a Senior Chef de Partie you start a unique opportunity to become celebrated as the very best in your field. You’ll learn not only from your fellow Legends, but also through our award-winning learning academy, so that you can achieve the highest standards of craft, service, and leadership and become a legend in your own story.
What you'll get
As a Senior Chef de Partie at Coworth Park, here are just some of the great benefits you will receive:
- Competitive salary of £30,025.08 per annum + estate service charge + retention bonus
- Complimentary stays with breakfast included in all 9 Dorchester Collection hotels – stay twice a year at each hotel!
- 50% off at bars and restaurants within all of our Dorchester Collection hotels
- £1,000 Refer a friend bonus scheme; including £200 tax free on their first day
- World class learning and development opportunities
- Social events throughout the year, including our annual winter ball
- Free Meals on Duty
- Exclusive Access to a discount platform featuring 1000’s of retailers
What you'll do
You’ll love what you do and take pride in delighting our guests:
- You will be responsible for leading the team within your section, and oversee the Chef de Parties’ to ensure our guests receive nothing but the best experience
- You will also supervise, train and develop the team, to provide a gradual succession and learning path for all team members
- Our values of Passion, Personality, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. As a Senior Chef de Partie you’ll have the opportunity to bring these to life and continue to create our legacy
- You will have the opportunity to suggest new menu or recipe ideas to the senior members of the team, assisting in the development of new seasonal menus
The items shared are the essence of a day in the life of a Senior Chef de Partie, but we’ll make sure you are provided with specifics on how to care for our hotel
What you'll bring
- You’ll bring your unique personality and passion to the role and the team.
- You have an eye for detail, and passion for excellent food service
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. You have great communication skills with a strong customer service ethic.
- You enjoy working within a team whilst still having the responsibility of solo tasks
- You have the ability to remain positive within challenging situations