Food and Beverage Supervisor - Coworth Park
Your future, our legacy
Division & Department
Food & Beverage - Restaurant
Food and Beverage Supervisor
We care about your career and are known for having the absolute best people in the industry. When you join us as a Food and Beverage Supervisor you start a unique opportunity to become celebrated as the very best in your field. You’ll learn not only from your fellow Legends, but also through our award-winning learning academy, so that you can achieve the highest standards of craft, service, and leadership and become a legend in your own story.
What you'll get
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor at Coworth Park, here are just some of the great benefits you will receive:
- Competitive salary of £27,500 per annum + estate service charge + retention bonus
- Complimentary stays with breakfast included in all 9 Dorchester Collection hotels – stay twice a year at each hotel!
- 50% off at bars and restaurants within all of our Dorchester Collection hotels
- £1,000 Refer a friend bonus scheme; including £200 tax free on their first day
- World class learning and development opportunities
- Social events throughout the year, including our annual winter ball
- Free Meals on Duty
- Exclusive Access to a discount platform featuring 1000’s of retailers
What you'll do
You’ll love what you do and take pride in delighting our guests:
- You will be responsible for supporting the team throughout breakfast, lunch and dinner to ensure our guests receive nothing but the best experience
- You’ll also have knowledge of all the food and beverage products within the department, in order to communicate offerings to our guests
- Our values of, Passion, Personality, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. As a Food and Beverage Supervisor you’ll have the opportunity to bring these to life and continue to create our legacy
The items shared are the essence of a day in the life of a Food and Beverage Supervisor, but we’ll make sure you are provided with specifics on how to care for our hotel
What you'll bring
- You’ll bring your unique personality and passion to the role and the team.
- You have a talent for creating a positive team environment
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. You have great communication skills with a strong customer service ethic.
- You will have organisation and time management skills to arrange your daily tasks
- You have the ability to remain positive within challenging situations