Demi Chef de Partie - The Britannia - Poole, Dorset
We have an amazing opportunity for a Demi Chef de Partie to join us with our exciting new site opening in October 2022.
Our fabulous menus are devised by our chef patron Raymond Blanc one of the most well-respected chefs in the UK. Our food is cooked to order, using the best, freshest, seasonal ingredients.
Do you have a real passion for food? Would you want to work in a genuine, fun culture and fabulous team environment? Be involved in a growing business and develop yourself along the way?
Demi Chef de Partie - What we offer:
- Flexible contracted hours available to suit your needs
- Packages include TRONC
- Meals while on duty
- Laundered chef whites
- Stepping Stones, our comprehensive training pathway into Management
- 50% Company discount off food at any White Brasserie or Brasserie Blanc site
- Employee Assistance Program with Hospitality Action
- 28 days holiday entitlement (pro-rata)
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme (accessible once 6-month service is completed)
- Instant access to pay you have already earned through EarlyPay
- Refer a Friend Bonus (up to £1,500)
- Trips out and other incentives
Demi Chef de Partie - The Ideal Candidate:
- Desire to cook with fresh and seasonal ingredients to produce fabulous dishes
- Able or willing to learn classical French cooking techniques
- To be a real team player and it is essential that you are flexible
- Have great attention to detail and impeccable standards across the kitchen
- Eager to develop themselves and dishes with guidance for our Chefs
Our investment in your development.
We believe that our people are at the heart of everything we do which is why we are committed to offering you a comprehensive training programme that will support you at every step in your new role.
Want to develop further?
With recent investment, we are looking to expand our teams, sites and locations. There are fantastic opportunities for growth should you wish to develop your career further, we offer an industry-leading career pathway that will offer you a clear route to that next step in your career. Our pathway is built to prepare you for success! It will expose you to new areas of the business, advance your skills and even challenge you at times with one goal in mind...your progression.
*OTE is based on a 48-hour working week and the Tronc is calculated from the previous 6 months' site average
We have roles at all levels for the right people so if hospitality is your thing, we’d love to hear from you.