Food & Beverage Attendant - Park Lane, London
The Park Lane Club is one of London's most desirable private members club within the capitol.
Located in one of the most famous and glamorous locations London has to offer, our new and exciting venue is situated in Mayfair amongst London's well-known 5* hotels.
At Metropolitan Gaming we are as committed to delivering for our employees as for our customers. This is your chance to build a rewarding career with a caring company in an exhilarating London location.
Not only do we care about your development but we also many benefits for our employees. Here is a sample of the many we offer our team:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
Salary + Tips + Service Charge + Enhanced Salary from midnight until 6am.
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you will be vital to our customers service delivery, providing exceptional service, ensuring food and beverages are served within a timely manner and contribute to the overall guest experience. You are vital to our operations!
Proving your abilities will not go unnoticed!
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to maintain a positive, appropriate relationship with all guests.
- Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Ability to promote all areas of the Club and understand departmental specific operations and services to explain and guide the guest during their visit.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- A team player.
- Communicate in clear and concise English.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute towards a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
Please Note: You must be 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.