Nurses – Careers at Sea
We are excited to announce the successful launch of a new IV Nutrient Therapy Program at Sea.
We are looking for Registered Nurses to apply, meeting the below criteria.
- Experience with administering IV’s
- Hold a valid Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner qualification
Education and Experience Requirements
- Registered Nurse qualification
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Proven working experience as a Registered Nurse starting IVs and administering intravenous solutions
7 month contract
The nurse administers intravenous (IV) therapies and nutrient injections to on onboard guests. They must possess the clinical knowledge to administer these procedures, safely and effectively, and be able to explain accurately all aspects of the products and services to guests. They must have excellent communication skills and be able to address the concerns of on-board guests. The nurse is expected to gain the knowledge of the spa services and products in effort to cross-promote these services to guests.