Housekeeping Supervisor - Liphook, Hampshire
Located in Liphook, a leafy Hampshire village in the South Downs, Forest Mere is framed by 160 acres of enchanting woodland and sweeping greens. Positioned next to a tranquil lake, our nature-filled grounds are a picture-perfect calming oasis that will lift your spirits and soothe your senses.
Forest Mere is a fantastic place to work, with a real team spirit. We have a can-do attitude and always go the extra mile to ensure each guest has a unique and personalized experience.
Our team is passionate above delivering a guest experience that ensures people leave forest mere feeling better than when they arrived.
Boasting 88 bedrooms and 4 shepherd huts, 43 treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, thalassotherapy pools as well as a snow room and other luxurious spa areas.
We are 10 minutes away from Liphook train station by car or taxi, and we can provide accommodation with limited availability on site but several properties in the local village.
As the prestigious and luxurious brand that we are, we are focused on wellness and wellbeing, you can be assured your area of work will be reflective of this.
At Champneys we pride ourselves on the environment that we create. As soon as our guests step through our front door, we embrace every opportunity to appeal to their senses. First impressions matter which is why our hardworking housekeeping team is passionate about providing a great first impression by creating a clean, relaxing and inviting environment.
As a Housekeeping Supervisor you will be responsible for;
- Supporting the Housekeeping Manager when distributing tasks
- Creating an environment where your team aspire to achieve the highest of standards of cleanliness
- Supporting your teams with training and development, this is largely e-learning
- Working to safe standards of work and being fully conversant with COSHH
- Cleaning your dedicated area of work to an exceptional standard
- Taking exceptional pride in the bedrooms that you clean
- Creating a WOW moment when our guests enter their room
- Supporting the wider property in its cleanliness
- Supporting our prestigious Health Clubs with their cleanliness
- Answering any guest queries and supporting with any requests that they have
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform