Maintenance Assistant - Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicestershire
After travelling down our beautiful driveway, you will find Champneys Springs settled amongst 31 acres of beautiful open parkland, our tranquil Leicestershire location is a modern take on a country style spa hotel. Our Springs resort is the UK’s first purpose-built health spa, and we continue to champion the best of health and wellbeing and the Champneys way of life.
Champneys Springs has 89 bedrooms for residential guests, and we welcome up to 50 day guests per day. We also have a club membership offering for those who live locally and wish to use our amazing facilities.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and hard-working Maintenance Assistant skilled in plumbing and or Electrics to join our dedicated Maintenance team.
We are looking for someone passionate about maintaining our hotels to a high
standard, ensuring they are consistently safe and are elegant in presentation both inside and out.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
- Support with engineering services on the estate in a safe, cost effective and efficient manner, ensuring a high standard of appearance and smooth running for the enjoyment and comfort of Champneys guests.
- Assist with a programme of planned maintenance and ensure it is undertaken with minimum disruption to guests and facilities.
- Have an understanding of and assist with adherence to Health and Safety and other statutory regulations and company policies and procedures, ensuring these are considered and complied with at all times.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all plant and equipment in the hotel and maintain these in efficient working order by following routine maintenance procedures.
- Carry out short term (reactive) maintenance and decorating work e.g. repairs affecting guest bedrooms and services as a matter of urgency but adhering to all safety procedures and causing minimum disruption to guests.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform