Server - Macclesfield, Cheshire
Mottram Hall is an 18th Century Georgian mansion hotel set in 150 acres of beautiful Cheshire parkland. We have recently undergone a £12 million investment; with this we have been repositioned in the marketplace and compete with some of the finest destination resorts in the UK.
We boast 12 meeting rooms and 120 bedrooms, in addition to these we have a stunning 18-hole golf course, state of the art spa and leisure facilities and a variety of excellent restaurants and bars.
When getting here please consider we are not currently on a bus route, we do offer transport [subject to times and availability] from; Handforth Paddock, Macclesfield Train Station, Wilmslow Train Station, Manchester Airport Train Station and Bollington. Other stops maybe discussed at interview.
Mottram excels when our people have great personality and a passion for the hospitality industry. We work at a quick pace and with great diversity offering some of the best experiences the industry has to offer.
Our food servers have a complete working knowledge of the menus, menu ingredients and what is available for that day.
In this role you will provide consistent levels of excellent service, you will be courteous, professional, and have a passion for what we do. You will help to drive sales within the restaurant department and be an ambassador for Champneys.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
- Serving guests with care and attention, ensuring their needs are catered for
- Share insights to our dishes and make recommendations
- Serve with a smile and deliver with passion
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform
Colleague transportation, collection times *subject to availability*
- 7:45am - Handforth Paddock
- 8:00am - Macclesfield Train Station
- 8:30am - Wilmslow Train Station
- 10:00am - Broken Cross Tesco
- 11:30am - Wilmslow Train Station
- 14:30pm - Bollington
- 15:00pm - MCR Airport Train Station
- 15:30pm - Wilmslow Train Station
- 16:30pm - Wilmslow Train Station