Duty Manager - Ilkley, West Yorkshire
Why should you join our team?
We currently have a wonderful opportunity to join our dynamic restaurant team as a Duty Manager. Every member of our restaurant team plays an integral part in delivering the best possible experience for our customers. We pride ourselves on having created a welcoming and inclusive environment for all, to excel and develop in their roles.
We also like to take care of our employees, and their wellbeing; therefore, we offer competitive benefits including:
- Brilliant tips
- Unlimited 50% discount off Bistrot Pierre dining (for a well-earned treat!)
- Development and structured career plans
- 24/7 employee assistance program
- Annual company rewards
- Discounted Bistrot food when working on site (did someone say steak and chips for £2?!)
What will the role involve?
- Ensuring staffing levels are adequate for the shift and any issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Anticipating client needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance client satisfaction
- Flexibility to assist within other areas of the restaurant
- Briefing the front of house team to ensure they have clear targets on customer satisfaction and upselling
- Maintaining clear communication with the kitchen team to ensure they are ready for service and products are available