Host/Hostess - London
Up to 14.50 per hour including service charge
ITALY HAS NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE...
Eataly London is the first UK store for the global brand.
Founded in 2007, Eataly is the world's largest artisanal food and beverage marketplace.
London will house 4 restaurants, 7 bars, a gourmet grocery market, fresh counters, bakery, quick service restaurants and much more! The London store will host around 300 employees.
#EAT a meal in our restaurants or quick-service counters.
#SHOP a selection of quality Italian and local produce.
#LEARN through our masterclasses and team's product knowledge.
A Host / Hostess is the first and last point of contact with guests at the restaurant and is responsible for greeting, seating and saying goodbye to guests as well as maintaining the flow of the restaurant during service. A Host / Hostess diligently and efficiently manages reservations and seating in Eataly's restaurants.
Eataly London has 4 separate restaurants:
- A traditional Italian grill restaurant - Terra opening in September.
- A classic casual Italian - Pasta + Pizza.
- A marketplace restaurant, complete with fresh food counters - Cucina del Mercato.
- and last but not least, La Terrazza di Eataly, our outdoor dining restaurant.
You will be assigned to one restaurant mainly but may be asked to help out in the others from time to time.
THE PERKS OF BEING AN 'EATALIAN'...
- Food on shift
- Employee discount
- Uniform allowance
- Lifestyle and culture discounts through our benefit supplier
- Cycle to work scheme
- 30 days holiday allowance that increases with length of service*
- Technology and gym membership loans available
- Healthcare cash-plan scheme
- Employee assistance program
- And much more!
But mostly, the chance to be a part of this incredible venue which provides a true Italian cultural experience, with a huge respect for biodiversity, to every guest - without needing to step on a plane. Italy is Eataly.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- A passion for food and beverage and the Italian culture
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams
- Strong level of spoken and written English
- Right to work in the UK
EAT BETTER, LIVE BETTER!