Night Kitchen Porter Wanted!
up to £12.50
We’re looking for a Night Kitchen Porter to join our crew and help keep our kitchen running!
We're looking for a Night Kitchen Porter to work 6 days a week from 11pm to 5am, cleaning our Back of House Kitchen area. Kitchen Porter's are the backbone of what keeps a kitchen on its feet. We look forward to having you help us keep our restaurant great!
Some perks for our Night Kitchen Porter include:
• An opportunity to work for a company that genuinely cares about you
• Excellent Salary
• Lots of opportunities to progress and develop within our growing company.
• Exceptional training and development to help you progress to any role in the business and beyond!
• 50% discount at all our restaurants for you to enjoy with your family and friends
• Yu Life - Providing support with your daily physical and mental wellbeing as well as giving you discounts and vouchers to loads of things!
• Smart Health - 24/7 GP access to keep your health a priority around your schedule.
• Epic crew parties and events!
• Excellent commuting options with the help of being close to local trains, buses and tubes.
• Pension scheme
• Free meal of your choice from our menu every day so you can enjoy the same tasty food you're creating for our guests!
• Free merchandise to wear at work
• And plenty of other perks!
At its heart, Flesh & Buns is a Japanese Izakaya. Fundamentally a Japanese gastropub. We focus on sharing plates - Robata grilled meats served alongside bao buns, Sushi, and Sashimi with a twist and small plates.
Our service is very informal but extremely professional and we are always looking for people who like to do something a little different whether working the floor or kitchen.
As a company, we give a sh*t about what we do and how we treat each other, and so we would like to hire a Night Kitchen Porter who also cares!
- About their team
- Learning and getting better
- Creating a great experience for our guests
- About having a great time with the crew and our guests