Assistant Manager - Hook, Hampshire
A management role focusing on the day to day operations of this luxury country house hotel, and the strategic development of the business into the future. The key objective of this role is to ensure that sales and profitability are maximised and there is a strong focus on customer/guest service befitting this prestigious hotel.
Assistant Manager Key Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the team understand and work to our core values.
- To ensure that all staff receive the highest quality training in guest service standards and the drive to maintain these standards. The objective is to exceed guest, supplier and fellow colleagues expectations at all times, whether by operations or administration.
- To be an exceptional and professional ambassador for the hotel and the wider Elite Hotels group in all your business relationships.
- Perform Duty Management shifts as required ensuring that you are accessible and show a presence throughout the hotel interacting with guests, staff, suppliers and contractors.
- Assist the General Manager, Deputy General Manager and Heads of Department to ensure that the customer service is at the fore front of all we do assisting the service in all areas and maintaining a managerial presence at all times to guide the team and look after our guest needs.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.