Sports & Activity Manager - £28,000+ outstanding benefits - London, Highgate
We are looking for a commercially minded Sports and Activity Manager to manage and develop the 'out of school hours' programme for a prestigious private school's sports, leisure and fitness facilities in North London, as well as supporting with the operational running of the centre.
Incredible benefits come with working for this renowned educational institute including 33 days holiday, final salary pension, free meals on shift, free use of their facilities and paid for educational courses to enhance your career.
- Coordinate existing sports programming, holiday camps, kids parties, events, space rental and sports courses.
- Develop and grow their out of school hours programming and facilities rental to the general public to increase revenue.
- Lead, coach, develop and inspire a team of activity leaders, coaches and senior recreational assistants.
- Manage the financial budgets for the department.
- Work as the Senior Manager on Duty on a shift basis including sometimes opening and closing the centre.
- Deliver a 5-star service to their highly affluent customer base.
- Support the General Manager with the overall running of the facilities/business, deputizing in their absence.
- Smartly presented, outstanding communication skills and a strong desire to go above and beyond for customers.
- Experience in developing and growing sports, activity or fitness programming and revenue within a similar environment.
- Experience in managing day to day operations within a similar educational, sports or leisure facility.
- Preferably PPOC, NPLQ and FAAW Certified. However if you are a competent swimmer and are willing to undertake these courses, the company will pay for you to complete them upon starting.
- Flexible to work a mixture of shifts including 3 open or close shifts a week and around one in four weekend shifts.
- Living commutable to Highgate for a possible 6.15am weekday start or 10pm finish.
You could be a commercial Manager, Business Development Manager, Assistant Manager, Sports Manager, Activities Manager, Programme Manager, Operations Manager, Centre Manager or Leisure Club Manager looking for an exciting new challenge.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.