We are looking for a Lifeguard to join our team at New Pines Holiday Home Park in Denbighshire, North Wales. Great hourly rate of £9.80!
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours. Hours will be across variable days which will include weekends and bank holidays. This position will run until 10th January 2023.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Lifeguard will
- Work with the Leisure Manager to ensure the safe and effective operation of the leisure and swimming pool complex.
- Conduct regular checks of the pool and the changing areas.
- Be on the lookout for any hazards or issues and ensure that these are dealt with.
- Assist with continuous observation of swimmers and spectators.
- Check plant and carry out pool water tests regularly.
- Check and record all guest passes.
- Advise guests on the current activity programmes.
- Record any accidents and administer first aid, as required.
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred. A current NPLQ is essential for this role. A Pool Plant and First Aid qualification is an advantage.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement (*with the option to cash in a number of holidays per year).
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *Discounts for on the gate tickets and yearly memberships at Chester Zoo, the UK’s largest charity zoo.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- MediCash cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.