Taunton Hospital | Physiotherapy | Permanent contract | Full time
Up to £42,500 depending on experience
40 hours per week
Our Physiotherapy team at the Nuffield Taunton Hospital are currently recruiting a full/part time Senior Physiotherapist.
As part of the team you will have clinical support available nationally, alongside leadership from the management team on site. You will have a CPD budget to encourage you to continue your learning and striving for clinical excellence.
We can offer both part time and full time hours, with a mixture of face to face time across other sites including our local fitness and wellbeing centre.
You will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions and post operative cases, playing a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team including nurses, AHPS and consultants in order to optimise the health and recovery of our patients.
The hospital is brilliantly placed to support and mentor the successful candidate for this role, alongside our academy training programmes.
As a Senior Physiotherapist you will:
- Deliver high quality, effective clinical care.
- Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, in which we encourage behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient's needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Senior Physiotherapist you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you'll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It's equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
Supporting your growth.
We're committed to the professional development of all our clinical colleagues. Inside our Learning and Development Academy, you'll discover a range of internal CPD courses and online content to support your clinical and professional development. As a Nuffield Health Physiotherapist, you'll also enjoy opportunities to apply for funding support towards your relevant CPD activity and postgraduate study. Plus, you can access further professional development opportunities via the large number of apprenticeship programmes we offer.
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. With a cycle to work scheme, online GP, emotional wellbeing support and private healthcare - at Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital
Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital is one of the leading providers of private healthcare in the South West. We've built a reputation for clinical excellence and outstanding patient care over the last 40 years. We are constantly investing in our modern hospital. With three new state of the art Ultra Clean Air operating theatres and an endoscopy suite we are proud of the wide range of surgical services and treatments available. The hospital has 41 private en-suite bedrooms split over 2 wards and 11 consulting rooms within our Outpatients Department.
Our areas of specialty include orthopedics and spinal surgery, ophthalmology, dermatology, bariatric treatments and diagnostic imaging. Our most recent CQC inspection was undertaken in July 2016 and we were enormously proud to be rated overall as Good, with Outstanding for Well Led.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.