Assistant Manager - The Lindisfarne Inn - Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland
Job Type: Full Time & Part Time
The Inn Collection Group - multi-award-winning pubs with rooms in outstanding locations across the North of England are looking for Assistant Managers to join the team at the Lindisfarne Inn.
As an Assistant Manager, you will need to be able to demonstrate passion and energy to deputise in the absence of the General Manager and lead the team. Our Assistant roles are guaranteed to be challenging each day and never, ever dull!
If you are hungry for success our training programme ensures our best Assistant Managers get the development, they need to take on their first General Manager position.
Let's take a closer look at those benefits first of all:
- (New!) Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- (New!) 50% off food in any of our Inns
- (New!) £1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- (New!) 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Weekly pay
- Meals on duty
- Team member referral reward
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
The successful Assistant Manager candidate will:
- Be highly motivated with a focus on customer service.
- Have a strong background in food and hospitality
- Report to General Manager and assist in their daily duties and running of the Inn.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and develop a team of staff to achieve Company Standards.
- Liaise with Chefs, Hotel Management and Suppliers.
- Stocktake and order.
- Deal with Accounts Management.
Assistant Manager duties include:
- Day to day shift running in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Supporting the General Manager and the management team to deliver against our company values.
- Managing the team to support excellent service delivery.
- Daily and weekly administrative tasks in line with the operation of a busy food and beverage operation.
- Leading a busy environment from the front, by example.
INN COLLECTION VALUES:
- CUSTOMER FOCUS - We ALWAYS put our customers first
- COURAGE - We always have the confidence in our convictions and we have a go.
- EXECUTION - We always ensure we get things done
- HONESTY - We always speak freely
- RESPECT - We treat people how we like to be treated ourselves
- RESULTS - We deliver our own and our teams' targets.
If our values match your values - get in touch soon!