Kitchen Porter - The Lindisfarne Inn - Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland
Job Type: Full Time
The Inn Collection Group - multi-award-winning pubs with rooms in outstanding locations across the North of England are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join the team at the Lindisfarne Inn.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and reliable kitchen porter to support the kitchen and front-of-house team.
Let's take a closer look at those benefits first of all:
- (New!) Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- (New!) 50% off food in any of our Inns
- (New!) £1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- (New!) 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Weekly pay
- Meals on duty
- Team member referral reward
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
A successful Kitchen Porter candidate:
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High standards of personal presentation.
- Confident and courteous when dealing with customers and team members.
- Our kitchen porter will be hardworking and willing to learn new skills.
- Be flexible to changing needs
- Willingness to learn
- Our kitchen porter will support the kitchen team in the production of food and maintaining food hygiene to the highest standards.
- To be responsible for the wash-up area for crockery, cutlery & kitchen equipment.
- To assist with basic food preparation when required. Full training will be given to our successful kitchen porter.
- To clean the kitchen and kitchen equipment as directed and following the kitchen cleaning schedule.
- Other general duties that contribute to a smoothly run kitchen.
INN COLLECTION VALUES:
- CUSTOMER FOCUS - We ALWAYS put our customers first
- COURAGE - We always have the confidence in our convictions and we have a go.
- EXECUTION - We always ensure we get things done
- HONESTY - We always speak freely
- RESPECT - We treat people how we like to be treated ourselves
- RESULTS - We deliver our own and our teams' targets.
If our values match your values - get in touch soon!