Cluster General Manager- Pet Care - Berkshire
£35,000 + excellent benefits & development
Have a love for animals? Experienced as a leader in growing business revenue through the delivery of an exceptional customer experience in a fast-paced multi-faceted operation? Well please read on…
Our client is an entrepreneurial, progressive, fast paced, private pet care operator, providing market leading day care, grooming and training services in their centres they are opening rapidly nationwide.
We are looking for a Cluster General Manager to oversee the commercial success of several centres in Berkshire, working closely with the Centre Management teams reporting into the Regional Manager.
With the company and industry experiencing high demand and rapid growth, this is fantastic business to join, grow with, and progress in for many years to come.
We would love you to apply if you:
- Can demonstrate your love for animals!
- Are a self-starter, problem solver and entrepreneurial thinker.
- Have commercial leadership experience possibly as a Centre Manager, Club Manager, Store Manager, Clinic Manager, General Manager, Cluster Manager, Area Manager, Business Development Manager, Commercial Manager or Business Manager.
- Have worked in a fast paced-multi-faceted commercial customer centric environment such as healthcare, childcare, animal care, fitness, leisure, sports, entertainment, retail or hospitality.
- Business analysis and Profit and Loss Management experience.
- Experience getting new projects off the ground.
- Are prepared to get your hands dirty (Literally!)
- Have a full clean driving license and your own transport.
For more information please send us your cv and covering letter detailing why you should be considered for this role, whether you have any pets, and your current remuneration and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.