Personal Training Analyst - London
Our purpose is a clear one – we want to inspire people to live an active life. It isn’t about who can lift the heaviest weights, or who can run the fastest. It is about celebrating every win, no matter how small. Personal bests remain just that. Personal.
We are recruiting a Personal Training Analyst to join our Product team, based in our Support Office.
The Personal Training Analyst is a whiz with numbers and analyst at heart. They love crunching a number and get a kick out of finding insight from data. They are a logical, solution led and big picture thinker. The <!-- x-tinymce/html -->Personal Training Analyst understands how to apply insight findings to practical application for improvements, and love keeping things in order and running well controlled processes.
The <!-- x-tinymce/html -->Personal Training Analyst will:
- To drive improvement in UK PT validation and session delivery efficiency
- To process and control UK PT administration such as refunds and extensions
- To execute and enforce Risk Register compliance
- To support delivery of IT projects and upgrades
- Support PT global app project
- To manage and coordinate PT admin responsibilities and queries
- Work alongside FBP to play back risk register, payroll findings and plan of action to reduce poor compliance
- To control day to day PT operational requests such as updating profiles, uniform etc
This is a perfect role for someone who loves crunching numbers and gets a kick out of finding insight from data, coupled with a love of fitness.
So what qualities does a <!-- x-tinymce/html -->Personal Training Analyst need to join Virgin Active?
- You have a degree or other qualification in computer science, mathematics, business or other qualitative subject
- You have 5 years experience in a data analyst role
- You have experience of multiple systems, as well as cost control strategy and managing/executing processes
- You are a team player, and excel at communicating with all different types of people, at all levels of the business
- You are organised, driven and composed under pressure
- You have the ability to be agile and can adjust in a fact paced moving environment
- You have experience in data driven projects, and understand the reporting requirements needed
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing
So, you know what the job is and what we would expect from you. Here are some of the perks we offer in return:
- 10% yearly bonus potential. Just like everything else, our bonuses are achieved as a team
- Access to Scottish Widows pension, with our contributions at 5%
- 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays.
- A complimentary Virgin Active membership for you and a friend. Exercise is more fun when you are with your mates! You can also get a free membership for a child too, taking advantage of our Club V (which can sometimes seem more fun than the gym floor. Ball pit for one please!)
- BUPA dental insurance, accessing dental experts whenever you need
- Vitality health insurance (as well as insurance for your partner). Vitality offer a range of exclusive discounts too!
- Life Assurance at 4 times your annual salary, though this is one benefit we hope you won't need.
- A ton of discounts across the Virgin Group, from Virgin Media to Virgin Atlantic. We can't wait for the Virgin Galactic discount! *
- We know financial fitness is just as important as physical, so we offer access to Salary Finance. They can support you with loans and savings plans, as well as help you become a personal finance expert.
- Mental health is a cornerstone of wellbeing. Our BUPA employer assistance programme is there when you need a helping hand with 4 free counselling sessions
- Access to ePoints, offering loads of online discounts to retailers such as Amazon, ASOS and Gym Shark
- The opportunity to be a Mental Health First Aider, as well as meet one if you need. We are working with Mental Health First Aid England to get as many of our team trained to support positive Mental Health
- Want to learn how to be a Yoga pro? You can get discounts on our Academy courses, trained by our industry experts
- There are so many careers paths - varied opportunities for growth and advancement many of our people have carved out for themselves, owing to their hard work and ability to dream big!
- The opportunity to join one of our Inclusion streams, guiding the way to help Virgin Active become more inclusive, diverse and equitable
- The chance at attending our annual Star Awards event, celebrating our people who inspire all year round. It is a BIG event.
* We are looking hopefully into the cosmos for this one, but we know it will be a while longer yet