General Assistant - Falkirk
Xercise4less has recently been acquired by the JD Sport Fashion PLC, do you want to be part of the team that transforms the current Xercise4less to become part of the JD Gyms estate? With an excellent basic salary and the opportunity to flourish within a growing company, this is an amazing opportunity to join a fast growing fitness chain.
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for cleanliness and can play an integral part in our gym team. We need someone with meticulous cleaning standards that can balance interacting with our members whilst getting the job done.
- Cleaning duties to ensure a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene & safety.
- Customer service; actively seek customer feedback and make improvements.
- Recording all cleaning duties and tasks on relevant checklists to maintain the company standard.
- Adhere to COSHH regulations, ensuring the correct use and storage of cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Part Time Hours (mainly evenings)
- National Minimum Wage
- Hard working with strong interpersonal skills and great attention to detail
- Can demonstrate a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Previous experience in a similar role, with the ability to multi task & work unsupervised.
- Effective communication skills and approachable to members and other staff.
- JD Discount card at all JD affiliates
- Annual Leave Scheme
- Free Gym Membership
If you see yourself as a team player with high standards, please apply in confidence by submitting your CV.