General Manager- Pet Care - Solihull
Up to £35,000 + excellent benefits & development
Have a love for animals? Experienced as a leader in growing business revenue through the delivery of an exceptional customer experience in a fast-paced multi-faceted operation? Well please read on…
Our client is an entrepreneurial, progressive, fast paced, private pet care operator, providing market leading day care, grooming and training services in their centres they are opening rapidly nationwide.
Solihull will be a brand-new centre and the General Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering the commercial strategy in conjunction with the centre management team. When more midland centres open in 2023, the role will evolve to Cluster General Manager so exciting times!
We would love you to apply if you:
- Can demonstrate your love for animals!
- Are a self-starter, problem solver and entrepreneurial thinker.
- Have experience in leading, supporting, educating and inspiring high performing teams possibly as a Centre Manager, Club Manager, Store Manager, Clinic Manager, General Manager, Cluster Manager, Area Manager, Business Development Manager, Commercial Manager or Business Manager.
- Can demonstrate commercial/business growth achievements in a similar fast paced multi-faceted customer centric sector such as healthcare, childcare, animal care, health & fitness, leisure, sports, entertainment, retail or hospitality.
- Have experience getting new projects off the ground.
- Are prepared to get your hands dirty (Literally!)
- Have a full clean driving license and your own transport.
With the company and industry experiencing high demand and rapid growth, this is fantastic business to join, grow with, and progress in for many years to come.
For more information please send us your cv and covering letter detailing your love for animals and some of your best commercial achievements and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.