Commis Chef - Tring, Hertfordshire
Are you passionate about food preparation and presentation? Is working in a Two AA-Rosette Kitchen appealing? This could be the job for you.
As a Commis chef, you would take part in all operations within the kitchen environment. A normal day in the kitchen includes preparing food for both private functions and service; and serving your hard work in our very popular restaurant.
You need to show a strong interest in cooking, be able to multitask and have very strong communication skills.
The main responsibilities include:
- Preparing and cooking food in line with our exceptionally high standards
- Presenting food in a creative way, drawing attention to each part of the dish
- Monitoring food production to ensure consistent quality and portion size
- Maintaining health and safety standards and requirements in all aspects of the work undertaken
- To liaise and communicate with team members from both the kitchen and restaurant
- To maintain high standards of personal hygiene and cleanliness while wearing appropriate clothing at all times