Sales Advisor - Carlton Meres Holiday Park - Saxmundham, Suffolk
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
Shift Days: Mon-Sun
Shift Hours: 09:00 to 18:00
Live In Accommodation Available!
Have we got what you’re looking for?
You bring the personality and we’ll teach you the rest!
Park Holidays UK are now looking for Holiday Home Sales Advisors to join our Winchelsea Sands Holiday Park!
Our Holiday Home Advisors can expect typical first year earnings of £45K Per year! Theres no experience needed for this role as long as you have a positive attitude and the drive to achieve and learn!
Sound good? Then apply now!
- Responsible for utilising and actioning allocated leads to generate appointments so to maximise all sales opportunities and create a strong value chain.
- To ensure all contact and appointment boards are up to date daily.
- To meet or exceed daily/weekly/monthly KPI targets (Key Performance Indicators) as set by Caravan Sales Manager.
- To implement any marketing activity as defined by SM to maximise the opportunities in both new and part exchange business.
- To ensure presentation and dressing of the sales fleet is maintained to the required standard.
- To ensure presentation of the Showground is maintained to the required standard.
- To utilise all systems available to maintain a customer database in order to facilitate future sales opportunities.
- To ensure all administration is completed and filed to deadline.
- To explore financing arrangements with the prospective customer and deal with any financial matters in a confidential way
- To ensure compliance with all aspects of Company policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, SAFE and caravan sales guidelines.
- To organise own time in the most effective and productive way
- To ensure appropriate information is inserted in the “Welcome Packs “
- To ensure the Sales Office depicts a professional, clean and tidy but welcoming environment.
The successful candidate should:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure with good decision making skills.
- Be of smart appearance and adhere to dress standards.
- Have a professional and outgoing personality.
- Have good IT skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word and e-mail.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Be flexible.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
- Double Glazed Centrally heated on-site accommodation available with the position.
With 43 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.