General Manager - Lytham
Work for an Independently led group of modern Greek and Mediterranean restaurants that take great pride in using fresh, local, responsibly sourced ingredients. Our highly motivated team serves guests in our high-quality restaurant settings 7 days a week.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our highly successful restaurant team and business, with a great reputation and exciting plans for the future, with prospects of further career progression.
Can you inspire a team to follow your example? Are you a mighty motivator and guest-led leader? If you are a passionate Manager looking for your next big step on the hospitality ladder then we want to hear from you to join our growing family as our next General Manager!
This restaurant is in a prime-time location, and we are looking for a candidate who is on the ball. A keen eye for detail, guest and team obsessed, and can really run the numbers. We are really looking for the detail to be on point here and a touch that lends itself to people, service, and proper hospitality.
As General Manager you’re the person who drives our restaurant performance through constantly delivering amazing results and maximizing profit opportunities. A resilient individual who is adaptable to change you’re not afraid to make the tough decisions.
This role will require a hands-on approach to management with a clear focus on delivering high standards of customer service and developing effective teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management - manage and develop the front of house team
- Developing and delivering a customer-focused strategy in line with business objectives
- Compliance - health & safety, food safety, record keeping, and stock control
What Are We Looking For?
For these key management roles we are looking for talented, ambitious, and motivated individuals seeking their next move, with the ability to demonstrate:
- High Volume GM experience in a quality food environment for a minimum of 2 years.
- New opening experience is desirable
- Fully committed to the company and the brand
- Full financial accountability – success in profit
- Management of footfall
- Management of kitchens including fresh food experience
- High Volume GM experience in a quality food environment
- Exceptional leadership, including high levels of people management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work confidently and consistently to the highest standards with excellent attention to detail
- Drive and determination to achieve performance and standards, both operationally and customer-focused
- Being fully conversant with all relevant legislation, including health & safety and food hygiene
- Efficiently manage all aspects of the business while leading from the front
- Manage a team of dedicated staff including training and developing team members – shaping the managers of the future
- Delivering outstanding service and Utilising the tools you must shout about the brand and the business
What we’d like from you
We want you to be the best and so we will give you the tools to manage your labour and cost margins. It’s then up to you to show what you’ve got when it comes to driving sales and revenue and proactively using guest feedback to maximise opportunities.
You will have experience in leading successful teams through effective recruitment, training, and communication. You will have great financial acumen and will have previous experience autonomously running a business. You will have experience in a premium setting and have a real eye for detail. You will be creative and have input in all aspects of the business from events to menu creation. You will be hands-on, well presented and truly love making people’s day!
To deliver what we’re looking for, you’ll already have experience in leadership in the restaurant, casual dining or fast-paced restaurant with proven expertise of delivering great results and sound business acumen who is ready to take your skills to the next level.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, develop yourself in a market-leading company and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now.
In return for your commitment, we have some great benefits on offer
- Share of service charge and tips, which are shared 100% amongst BOH and FOH teams
- Staff discount in all restaurants within the group
- Opportunity for growth and progression
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday entitlement – 28 days per year inclusive of bank holidays. The holiday year runs from January to December. This will rise by one additional day for each year of service. Capped at an extra 5 days (33 days in total)
If you’ve got the experience, and share our passion for quality and excellence, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and cover letter.
Applicants must have the right to legally reside and work in the UK without any restrictions or limitations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £36,000.00 per year