Head Chef - Humble Grape - Central London
Sustainable, Organic, Small Plates Restaurant
At Humble Grape, we value our staff, help to develop their careers, and treat them well. We aim to become an industry leader and a destination “best place to work”, so we want to attract the food, beverage, and hospitality industries’ leading lights.
- We all work in & around 48 hours per week with 2 days off, ideal for someone keen to have a good work/life balance,
- We change our menu to reflect the ingredients in season at their peak so we are constantly working with different products.
- We are passionate about the food we produce using some of the best seasonal and organic products along with a zero waste and nose to the tail mentality
We are a small wine bar group with 5 restaurants across the city. We are looking for a new Head Chef to join our small team of passionate chefs.
Are you a creative and passionate chef who likes the freedom to create menus?
Working closely with the wine team we create our own menus and learn how to pair wine with food, whilst using fresh, seasonal, sustainable, and organic produce.
- Have previous experience within the role you are applying for
- Have a passion for creating top-quality seasonal dishes
- A strong mindset to zero-waste food production
- An open mind willing to learn new techniques and develop, as well as sharing experience.
- Be Hands-on, willing to help out across every aspect of the kitchen
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward & Recognition Platform for excellence
- Supplier trips
- Annual Staff Events
- Referral bonus