The hotel has an opening for someone with great customer service focus and a bubbly disposition. You will be working as part of a team, showing own initiative whilst displaying highest standards of customer care at all times.
The role involves welcoming Spa Guests, showing them around the facilities, checking in for treatments, answering the telephone and emails, taking cash & credit card payments, dealing with customer enquiries and taking spa bookings.
The full time position will include weekends.
The ideal candidate will have;
Level 3 Beauty experience in order to understand treatments and assist when required.
• Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
• Ability to work under pressure and manage changing priorities
• Ability to demonstrate a courteous, helpful and pleasant manner
• Ability to work as an efficient, reliable and flexible team member
• Ability to use initiative when demanding situations arise
• Ability to deal tactfully and diplomatically with a wide range of people
• Knowledge of System Opera or Fidelio (an advantage)
• Knowledge of System Premier Core (an advantage)
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Proven IT skills, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
The hours are 40per week, 5 days out of 7
Pendley Manor is an equal opportunities employer providing in house NVQ Training and employee benefits such as concessions on accommodation and dinner and discounted rates on treatments and products in our beauty spa. Food is also provided when on shift along with uniform.