Cloakroom Staff - Goods Way, London
Goods Way is the brand new dynamic, diverse venue at King’s Cross. Here you can see a gig at Lafayette, eat amazing street food at The Courtyard, hang out in Sweetwater, the New-Orleans style cocktail bar or party the night away at one of our club nights.
Location: Goods Way
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
As a Cloakroom staff member you will look after coats, bags and other items for customers in the venue. Your job is to manage the cloakroom queue, process transactions, keep customers personal belongings safe and return them to the owners when they leave.
- Providing a consistently high level of customer service
- Complying with and following licensing regulations, Company procedures and policies
- Working as part of a team to deliver excellent customer experience
- Attend and complete all training provided
- Maintain operational standards
- Queue Management
- Prepare cloakroom ready for service
- To keep the cloakroom area tidy and safe
- Store coats, bags and other personal belongings according to the ticket number and keep them safe.
- Take payment using POS system
- To ensure correct belongings are given to the correct customer
- Must be able to work Evenings, Weekends and Late Nights
- Have a genuine passion for what you do
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience working In cloakroom - Desirable
This role is casual shifts will be on gig and club nights.
Kindly note due to our company requirements, sponsorship is not available for this position for those who are not based in the UK or not holding settled status.
In return to your dedication and commitment, we offer:
- Tips and service charge in addition to hourly rate
- Discounts on drinks across the group
- Training and career development programs
- Perk box discounts
- Pension scheme
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Venue Group strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information or identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Venue Group recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Venue Group may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.