Chef Manager - Henlow
At Gather & Gather, we are known as one of the UK & Irelands most distinctive workplace catering experts, we are passionate about great food and great coffee and putting our employees and customers at the heart of everything that we do. We are currently recruiting for a Chef Manager at MBDA Henlow.
Do you have a passion for bringing food and people together? Are you looking for a rewarding job with great opportunities for personal development, whilst also working sociable hours? We are currently recruiting for a Chef Manager to join our wonderful team, working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
Location: Henlow, Bedfordshire
Rate of pay: £25,000 per annum
Working pattern: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to make the first steps into management and developing their career to the next level.
• Implement and maintain Gather and Gather standards for food product and development
• Responsible for managing the catering team including team development, creating staff rotas and day to day staff HR issue
• Managing budget and finances
• Nurturing the customer and client relationships
• Prepare and oversee all preparation of food to the highest standard and in line with the Gather & Gather style ensuring food is seasonal, of known provenance and where possible sourced locally and in a timely fashion to ensure smooth service to the customers
• Ensure food policy and strategy in areas such as allergen management are implemented and followed
• GP Control and menu planning
What's in it for you?
Working with Gather & Gather has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits and development opportunities to keep you content.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme