Food & Beverage Assistant (Bar) - Roehampton, London
- Reporting to Bar & Functions Manager
- 40 per Week to include day, evening and weekend shifts
- £23,470 per annum
Roehampton Club is London’s premier private member multisport club based in southwest London. We offer our members a wide range of sports including golf, tennis, Health Club, squash, and a full catering provision, all delivered to the highest standards.
To participate in the day-to-day operation of the Food & Beverage Department.
- To create 100% members satisfaction through providing a “Yes I Can” attitude and by exceeding member’s expectations.
- To ensure adherence to set standards for all areas of the Food & Beverage service and cleanliness.
- To ensure adherence to set standards for club service and cleanliness.
- To be able to serve Food & Beverage and contribute to upselling as and when possible, following the clubs 8 steps of service.
- Duties required for the smooth running of the bar stocking up, stock rotation, beer line cleaning, pre & post service preparation.
- To attends daily pre-shift meetings to discuss the days upcoming events in detail, special requests, and product development.
- To ensure that all storage areas and still rooms are cleaned and inspected on a regular basis.
- To handle cash and take payments for goods in accordance with Club procedures.
- To ensure adherence to all legislative and company fire, health and safety & security guidelines.
- To actively participate in departmental meetings.
Whilst full training will be given, the ideal candidate will possess the following
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Experience of working in a bar environment.
- Personable attitude with a presentable appearance
- Good time management skills.
- Willing to be part of a team, whilst using own initiative as and when required.
- Thorough understanding of Health & Safety and hygiene practices at work
- competitive salary
- meals while on duty
- use of facilities after qualifying period
The above job description is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out tasks as specified by the Club that are outside the content of your job description