Assistant Manager - Glasgow South
Hours: 40 hours per week
Assisting with the day-to-day management of the entire complex and supervision of all staff. The position entails working a flexible shift pattern to provide management cover at all times.
To provide a quality, effective and efficient service to users of Goals facilities and to assist the General Manager to develop sales and marketing plans to promote and maximise income opportunities. General Manager to develop & execute operational & sales plans to promote operational excellence and maximise income potential.
Overview of main duties and responsibilities
- To supervise all employees including Team Members, Cleaners and Maintenance employed by Goals, ensuring the highest standard of service is provided to all customers and guests at the facility.
- To contribute to the development of business development plan to develop all aspects of the business with specific focus on driving football income.
- Assist the General Manager with the recruitment and selection of all non-managerial staff.
- To ensure sound administration procedures are followed and ensure that Company reporting
- procedures are followed at all times.
- To ensure the Company Health & Safety policy is fully implemented and that all staff training is maintained and completed.
- Attend weekly management meetings to maintain strong team communications and chair occasional meetings with other designations of staff.
- Ensure all cash and stock reconciliation procedures within the facility are followed as dictated by Company policy.
- To ensure that all facilities, fixtures and fittings within the Club are maintained to a high standard internally and externally.
- To co-ordinate the ordering of stock/goods and services as required to ensure the club operates smoothly and effectively.
- Such other duties as may be necessary from time to time, compatible with the nature of the post. It should be noted that this list is not exhaustive and serves simply to give an overall view of the position and key responsibilities of the post.
- Birthday Holiday
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Access to employee assistance careline for you and your family
- Bonus scheme based on KP’s
- Team incentives
- 50 % Discount on Goals related products (parties function hire, food)
- Free individual pitch hire
- Annual events – Christmas night out
- Uniform provided
- Fantasy football team league with prizes