Chef de Partie - The Seven Stars - Live In Available - Marsh Baldon, Oxford
Live In Accommodation Available!
Nestled close to the bustling historic city of Oxford, this cosy village inn is perfectly situated for customers to relax and unwind. Whether they have spent your day sightseeing in the city centre or getting caked in mud in the Oxfordshire countryside, The Seven Stars offers something for everyone.
The Seven Stars looks to encourage guests to try an array of seasonal dishes in the company of friends or family through it’s “English Small Plates” menu. It also offers a multitude of delicious pub classics in this dog friendly pub!
What we offer
- £26,000 to £30,000 per annum, plus paid overtime and performance related bonuses
- Employee Discount on food and accommodation across the 5 Freespirit Sites
- Equal Share of Tronc, up to £5k per year
- Annual “Freespirit Bash” Party
- Career development and progression, with potential cross-site flexibility available
- Live-in Accommodation available
- Access to Hospitality Action
- Access to Pension Scheme
- Employee referral scheme, whereby staff can earn up to £300
The Role & Requirements
Freespirit Pubs is on the look out for a talented Chef de Partie to join this Oxfordshire based site, The Seven Stars at Marsh Baldon. We are looking for a chef who loves what they do, a strong team approach and a passion for delivering fantastic local produce and first-class service. If you have a desire to work within a progressive and expanding company - then we want to hear from you!
- Passionate about your skills and willingness to learn from both the Head Chef and Sous Chef
- An interest in local produce and learning a new menu
- A great team player
- Personal high standards and cleanliness
- Experience required
If you would like to be considered for the role, then please send through your CV by clicking APPLY NOW
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.