Housekeeper - Live In Opportunity - Ballater, Scotland
- Shared accommodation with communal kitchen, living area, laundry and garden
- Some rooms are ensuite – others are 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom
- Fully equipped with bedding and towels provided
- Wifi included
- Accommodation is up to 20 minutes away in the quaint village of Ballater – very limited availability in Braemar
- Rent is £260/month for a single occupancy room and £130/month for a twin/shared room and includes all utilities etc..
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay plus Tronc
- 30 days holiday
- Health benefit: health cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Local discounts and incentives
- Savings at thousands of retailers via our online discounts portal
- Optional pension plan
- Life Assurance
- 02 phone discount
- Free food and drinks whilst on shift
- Training and development opportunities
Artfam is a “one of a kind” business. With its unique ethos, Artfarm has changed people’s expectations of what a hotel or restaurant can be. That power has come from a team who at every level share the beliefs, passions and ambitions of its founders, Iwan and Manuela Wirth.
The Fife Arms was the first hotel venture for Artfarm and impressively won The Times ‘Hotel of The Year’ Award in its first year of opening! The Fife is a Victorian coaching inn situated within the village of Braemar in the magnificent Cairngorms National Park. It brings together Scottish heritage, craftsmanship and culture with world-class contemporary art and a strong sense of community.
To exceed the expectation of our guest experience in every aspect of their stay so that they leave us feeling enriched and engaged in our ethos.
What success looks like…
Create memorable experiences by delivering and maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping and cleanliness throughout the hotel.
Communicate effectively and professionally with guests and all team members, sharing knowledge and ensuring effective handover of information.
Be confident and allow your personality to enhance the atmosphere by creating a warm, homely and welcoming environment to our guests.
Support a safe working environment by adhering to Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, Fire and Evacuation procedures and Licensing Laws.
Take ownership of your personal development enhancing your ability to build knowledge and make informed recommendations.
Like all roles at Artfarm, you can expect your time at work to be fun, varied and challenging. As well as fulfilling the duties and responsibilities on your job description, we know from experience that jobs can evolve throughout the lifetime of a role and this in turn gives our people the chance to play to their strengths.
What makes a brilliant Housekeeper?
Proven experience an advantage. Excellent communication skills and an ability to work under pressure. Must have a strong work ethic along with a passion and flair for brilliant customer service. Desire to learn and grow.
Be yourself! That’s who we’re hiring. Our culture celebrates and supports the differences that makes each of us unique.
We’ve got some core values that run through everything that we do, we’d love it if these values resonate with you too! Sustainability is at the heart of Artfarm and every one of the team has a role to play in protecting our planet.
Want to join the family? Apply today!