Front of House Assistant - Rush Trampoline Park, High Wycombe
Typically between 8-20 per week, evening and weekends
Up to £8.91 depending on age and performance
This role will involve helping customers with bookings and queries and this person will be required to take personal responsibility for delivering outstanding customer service. In addition, they will be responsible for ensuring that all cash handling procedures are adhered to in line with company expectations.
- To deal with enquiries from members of the public in person, telephone or e-mail regarding the park and its facilities
- To help customers with their bookings
- To receive customers on site and explain the rules and regulations
- To ensure that all customers participating in activities in the park have signed a valid waiver form
- To undertake general administrative duties as defined by the Management team
- To complete sales transactions and cash up and balance of monies at end of duty,
- To undertake all other reasonable duties as required
- Must be a confident and clear communicator who is able to deal with staff and customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Must have strong administrative and organisational skills
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Must have good IT skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays
Online training courses are provided and also opportunity to progress into higher positions. Any applicants with a catering or chef background looking to multi train will also be strongly considered.
You will be contacted for an interview may your application be successful.